1. Why buy Supplements from CAW®?
A. Quality Guaranteed by the USA third party test report.
B. Value for money; The active ingredient of TA-65 is Cycloastragenol but their price is high.
C. Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the quality of the CAW® product, simply return the unused portion within 30 days for a full refund.
2. What dosage should I take for CAW® Cycloastragenol and Astragaloside IV?
• The recommended dosage for Cycloastragenol is
A. 5mg/day for healthy adults in their 30's - 50's;
B. 10mg/day for healthy adults in their 50's - 60's;
C. 25mg/day for healthy adults in their 70's;
• The recommended dosage for Astragaloside IV is 50mg/day.
• The recommended dosage for PLUS 300 WATER-SOLUBILITY CYCLOASTRAGENOL
A. 1cap/day for healthy adults in their 30's - 50's;
B. 2caps/day for healthy adults in their 60's;
3. What changes can I expected for taking CAW® supplements?
Normally, through the use of CAW® supplements, you will reach an important biological rejuvenation of cells within 2 to 3 years.
Fight aging with CAW® Cycloastragenol
Hold back aging and increase life expectancy by activating the special enzyme in the human body.
• Fewer Wrinkles, Shinier Hair;
• Healthier skin, Better Mood;
• Better Eyesight, Deeper Sleep;
• Better Sexual Performance;
• Better Exercise Recovery Time...
Fight aging with CAW® Astragaloside IV
• Build up your immune system.
• Improves energy and feelings of vitality, memory and mental ability.
• Improves appearance as related to skin, hair.
• Improves vision, sexual performance, increase in bone density and more...
4. How long can I see obvious changes of my body after taking CAW® supplements?
It depends on individual situation. It usually takes around 3 - 6 months to feel the differences and the effects of this supplement.
5. How large are the CAW® Cycloastragenol and Astragaloside IV capsules?
If you have trouble in swallowing large capsules, please do not worry. The size of capsules we used is 0#, it is about the size of a tylenol capsule, and
relatively easy to swallow, as they are somewhat soft to the touch.
6. Our team will be happy to help with any questions: