In 2001, Geron Corporation isolated a chemical compound they called TA-65 from the Chinese herb astragalus in its efforts to find compounds that activate and inhibit cellular generation of telomerase. In 2007, it licensed the TA-65 compound to a company called T.A. Sciences that was started by a man named Noel Patton who was an investor in Geron. Patton was......... Learn More Learn More
* The disclosure of the application documents to the UK government shows that the active ingredient in TA-65 is Cycloastragenol.
Application of Cycloastragenol-TA65 in UK
* The independent third party test report for TA-65 shows that the active ingredient in TA-65 is Cycloastragenol.
TA-65-is-Cycloastragenol-AACL Intertek Report
* The independent third party test report for CAWTM Cycloastragenol
CAWTM Cycloastragenol Intertek Report
This website is intended for educational purposes only. The educational material contained in this website is based on interpretation of the scientific literature. We urge each prospective client to become educated and consult their own experts prior to using the products. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The recommended daily dosage for Cycloastragenol is
1. 5mg/day for healthy adults in their 30′s-50′s;
2. 10mg/day for healthy adults in their 50’s -60’s;
3. 25mg/day for healthy adults in their 70’s;
The recommended daily dosage for Astragaloside IV is 50mg/day.
It is strongly recommended for insisting on taking these supplements for at least 6 months.
© 2014 CounterAgingWise all rights reserved / Created by CounterAgingWise thanks to: CAW